Thursday, August 31, 2006

HALLELUYAH!

OMG.. I won't bore you guys with all the emails that went back and forth, but the latest email, which I've saved and printed for proof, the property manager has agreed with us and will NOT be charging visitors for parking. The tokens will still be used but ONLY for overnight stays. She is sending out a new memo to all tenants advising them on the change.

This just goes to show that 1 person (in this case 2) really CAN make a difference. I'm so happy.

And if she goes back on her word, I've got it in writing.

2 comments:

Dan Webster said...

YAY!

Sean said...

Hey cool! But I bet EVERYONE complained and she just acted like only a couple of people found it unreasonable. Twenty dollars per token... holy crap she must have smoked a bad batch of crack to think that made any sense. Congrats on your victory against moronity! I like making up words.