Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sick

I'm staying home today because I don't feel well. Work hasn't been very busy so I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. But of course, ironically enough, I just checked my email and got a call from my boss that all this work has come in and she may need me to go in this afternoon. *sigh* I really don't want to have to go in. I'm going to wait until our purchaser returns from vacation and I'm going to ask her if they mind getting me a laptop with internet connection rather than access through a browser to email cos this would prevent me from having to come in to work when I'm sick. It's really annoying *sigh*.

I'm hoping the clients don't get the work submitted on time today so I don't feel obligated to go in when I feel like crap.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I hope you get to feeling better! :-)

If I was one of the clients, you could be certain the work wouldn't get submitted on time! ha,ha

Try to have an nice evening!!!