Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Updates

I meant to take updated photos of my apartment but I forgot last night. I'll hopefully remember tonight though! Or maybe I should wait until after labour day weekend when I'm putting up more decorations and my shelves... yea I think I'll do that.

As for the drama from the weekend, the girl did in fact leave the cash with the party host cos I ran into the host in the elevator yesterday. Now hopefully she left me the right amount.

So once I get the cash, I'm going to order the encasing for my hdd.

6 days till kitty pick up!! So exciting! :) I'm also registering Jimmy in Spanish courses on Monday so it's going to be quite the busy day for sure! What with me nervous all day at work and then going to sign him up for his courses then rushing to pick up the kitties!!!

Can't wait!

Links of the day

1 comment:

Mike said...

lol "two DONGS" - quite a summation of the medical article! I think they prefer the less insulting phrase "two SHLONGS".....hopefully everything goes alright during the operation, cuz if something bad happens and he tries to sue his doctor, he'd NEVER get the evidence to stand up in court! And even if he did, I bet the trial would end with a hung jury...heeheehee

I was all "Poor, poor Joy" all the way thru the Price Is Right video - and then she wins!?! lol even Bob Barker had to sit down.....