Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Back to routine

Boo, the long weekend is done how depressing. I had so much planned for it but we didn't end up doing much at all. I was supposed to be celebrating my anniversary with Jimmy at that hotel we won 2 nights stay back in the summer but we didn't end up going cos it turns out that all the fun facilities were closed in the hotel so no point :( So we're going to wait to celebrate. Oh well.

I took the kittens to the vet on sat. They are in perfect health and received their first set of shots. I also got Jimmy to finally set up my pantry shelves it looks awesome! I'll take a photo of them once we set up the hooks to hang stuff with. All that I'm really missing is 2 more rugs, hang the rest of my photos and set up my bookshelf on the wall. I'm going to start inviting ppl over for small housewarmings. First one is set for the 15th. I have to start calling ppl to confirm dates.

Can't wait!

No comments: