Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Long weekend


Wow what a great weekend I had though I feel like it went by way too quickly.

Friday night Eric came up to visit for the weekend we had a blast. We went over to one of my neighbour's place cos he was having a house party.

We had a blast. Saturday I took him to Jimmy's place so he could see the house and then we made a quick pit stop at my parents to go swimming. Sat night I had ppl over for drinks. I don't have those photos yet cos Eric's camera decided to act up when we wanted to download them and now we can't access them :( Hopefully he can get that fixed up soon.

Sunday we had brunch with Jimmy and then went for a walk in the market until he drove me to my parents cos I had family from Toronto & my grandma from Peru visiting. He went home and I chilled with Jimmy at my parents with everyone.

Monday I hung out by the pool and then had dinner over at a girlfriend's place.

So I've decided to get a kitten! The only thing missing to do is find out where I will get it from. One of my neighbours told me about this place called "Friends of abandoned pets" I was on the phone with the lady last night. She's supposed to call me sometime soon to let me know if there are any kittens available cos I don't want a full grown cat I want a kitten. I also went on usedottawa.com and found a bunch of ppl giving away kittens so I contacted them too.

We'll seee!1

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I hope you find the purrfect little kitten fur yourself... By the way, that has got to be about the cuuuuutest picture of you :-)

(I could make more cheesy puns about how you must have swept your b/f off his feet, etc., etc., but I've done enough damage alread lol)