Thursday, August 03, 2006

Alone

I'm annoyed. I just found out that probably starting next week I'll have a neighbour. As in, a cubicle neighbour! grrr

See, our division shares a huge office space with anotehr division but noone from that division had moved to our floor and we were told it would problably be a year or so before they did. So I loved the idea of having a hallway and an empty cubicle as neighbours. I could put my music semi loud and talk on my phone without worry of anyone hearing anything. But now the techies are here installing the computers and other stuff next to my cubicle grr.

I just hope the person next to me is cool. I guess my personal calls will have to be limited now SUCKS!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

yea, hopefully the new neighbor in the cubicle isn't a real square...sounds like they're really cutting corners and packing you all in together...hopefully you don't get to edgy from the stress. Okay, I guess that's enough of my blockheadish jokes. hee,hee,hee