Thursday, August 03, 2006

Small world

I really get along with my neighbours. In particular the guy who lives right next to me. he came over on Tuesday evening when I had a good friend over and we all had dinner together. He is so nice! He lent me one of his routers and set up a wireless network for me! So now not only do I have internet on my desktop PC but on my laptop too! yay! So all my geek friends can come over with their laptops and geek out with me.

Anyways, on Wednesday night, he was over and I was showing him my Halifax photos and he said he knew Jimmy! Turns out his gf dated Jimmy a few yrs ago for a couple of months. Talk about small freakin' world haha! It's really kind of scary!

I'm connected to all the ppl I've met on my floor so far through one other person! The girl across the hall, we have a good mutual friend. The guy down the hall was in some running club with another friend of mine and my next door neighbour not only knows Jimmy through his gf but he also knows another friend of mine haha geez!

2 comments:

Dan Webster said...

That is crazy!

Sean said...

I guess I'm not your techie bitch anymore! :( / :)