Friday, August 11, 2006

Nothing special

Last night's dinner was awesome!! Everyone complimented me and the women even asked me for the recipe. I can honestly say there is no greater satisfaction than knowing that you've slaved over the stove/oven for a while to cook up a meal and everyone enjoys it to the point where there are absolutely NO leftovers for your lunch the next day haha. I feel good!! Now I really want to cook more large meals for large crowds.

The guy in the cubicle next to me is clipping his nails, I can hear him. Who does that?? Leave that to do in your bathroom dude!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he was actually biting his nails instead of clipping them that loud? lol Glad to hear you're living in peace and harmony with the new neighbor.....

Sean said...

I know!!! There was a guy where I used to work that did it every day it seemed... I want to punch him in the face... the sound makes me wince when I hear it at work.