Monday, August 28, 2006

Kitten day!

The day I become a mommie is here!!! I keep looking at the clock. Time is going by way too slow.

I'm registering Jimmy and his friend in their spanish courses after work then we're driving to pick up my little munchkins. I'm going home for lunch tomorrow with a friend from work to play with them and make sure they are ok their first day alone in my apartment.

I'll post photos sometime this week.

I've narrowed down the names to Nala & Coco for girls and Aiko & Symba for boys. I wonder what sex they will be!

The lady who owns them right now emailed me this morning to tell me that they are now litter trained. I had downloaded a bunch of information on how to litter train them if they weren't , but now that they are ready to go, all I gotta do is lead them to where the litter will be :)

I'm also going to call the vet clinic tomorrow to find out if I can make an appointment to bring them in this weekend to get their first set of shots. How exciting!!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Kittens rock!