Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Quick service

Wow, I only ordered my new iPod on Friday afternoon and lo and behold, I just received it!!

Tonight I have so much to do. The painter is coming to finish the second coat in my bedroom so I need to make sure i'm home for that, Jimmy is sleeping over and I'll be transferring all my iTunes music to my new iPod, while also somehow cooking dinner as soon as the painter leaves then hopefully heading to the gym for 9pm.

I hate going to the gym, I hate working out it's such a hassle lol. I wish we could all just naturally look great without having to work at it! I'm forcing myself to go to the gym as much as possible until I see some results. I even ordered some energy pills so who knows, maybe they will help me work out longer on the eliptical for now I can only last about 30 mins before i'm dead. I'm also trying to eat much smaller portions and drink wine/beer no more than twice a week and only 1-2 glasses of wine and 1 beer.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Yea, I hear ya about the working out, but believe me it's no picnic looking great naturally without having to work at it - and I should know! HA! I'm surprised you have to work out, actually...you look fine to me? If working it out is the price a woman has to pay to look as good as you, then it's well worth being paid/payed for at any price! :-) I used to do the 2-hour work outs, lifting weights, but I just don't have the energy to do it anymore...I figure all the typing I do is probably just as good for me.....

Yay - 5 more days 'til you get your kitties!

addiQtion said...

Hi Jimena! I was looking to see if you put new photos up and i found your blog! so i created one too! muahahaha

Mike said...

Hey look at me, Lizza! I'm so bored this morning I'm double-commenting on your blog lol. Okay, here's my funny comment for today:

RE: Quick service

That's what she said!

whah - whah - whaaaaaahhhhhhh.....