Thursday, August 24, 2006

#1210 updates


I finally got around to taking updated photos of my place. You guys probably won't see much difference in the other photos except for maybe the outdoor area is way closer to being completed. The paint I chose for the apartment were very pale colours. Reason being that I'm going to be renting it out in the spring and I don't want to turn potential tenants away by putting dark colours. I also don't want them asking me to paint the place when I just painted. So I'm hoping whomever rents it from me, will be ok with the colours. The only real colours you can notice is the pear green I picked for the kitchen and the bathroom. The others are really very pale you won't even notice them in the photos.

I had problably one of the most useless meetings today. There were 4 of us and 2 of us just kept going back and forth and back and forth. So stubborn, not listening to each other's opinions/suggestions. I came to the realization that if I didn't referee this one, we'd be sitting in the conference room for the rest of eternity not advancing anywhere. Seriously, what is the point of a meeting?? *sigh* The worst part is that I saw this coming because it's always the same with these two people!!

I'm going to get probably my last pedicure of the season tonight. The mornings are starting to be alot chillier and I found myself turning off my a/c more and more now before going to bed. It's kind of sad, I barely got to enjoy this summer as much as I wanted to because I was so busy buying stuff for my apartment. :( Now I gotta take out all my winter gear soon booo....

So I pick up the kitties 4 days omg omg :D I'm super nervous but very excited to be bringing them home. I've already got a list of a few names.

Boys:
  • Aiko
  • Bamboo
  • Symba
  • Coco
Girls:
  • Keisha
  • Nala
  • Bacci
  • Kimba

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your place looks so neat and organized! I love the way you did the wall hangings (especially the kitchen), and I meant to ask you if those are real butterflies?

lol You should hang your fuzzy slipper thingys on the wall too! It'd be cute if you did it.

Wow, your list of names is quite different than the ones I usually choose from...my cat right now is named "Mr. Kitty", the one before was "Mrs. Kitty"...and before he was "Meowsy" - no joke. I like Aiko and Keisha the best. Hmm, might I suggest adding..let's see...ummm..."Purrcival" and "Furonica" to the list? :-)