Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's a mad mad world!


My friend who was in the car accident on Monday night sent me a photo of the scene. Her car is the one on the left. I'm so glad she's ok. Her car is a total write-off. So the only good thing is she can now get a new car through her insurance since hers was old.

On another note, I went home for lunch today to play with my babies. They are doing wonderfully. Last night, one of them came and woke me up at 4am by purring and rubbing his face against my cheek (awww!) On Friday I take them with me to Jimmy's place. Poor things will be scared and confused after just starting to settle down in my place! Then on Sat I take them with me to the hotel we're staying at for the weekend (until Monday) they allow pets (yay!) and we don't want to leave them home alone at such a young age so we gladly drag them with us :) Poor things will have to settle into 2 new homes for a weekend.

While at home, I noticed that I had received a notice from the management company of my building under my door. I'm steaming right now. I scanned the letter so you can all read what it says! It sucks it's a long weekend and noone will be around cos I'm planning on getting a bunch of my neighbours to write a letter to the management company to complain about this letter. I'll let you read it now!

3 comments:

Sean said...

That's absolute bullshit! How the hell can they justify this?!

Dan Webster said...

Holy crap for crap! Was it anyone I knew too, Jimena, in the accident? Glad she's OK too!

And as for that letter, that's complete shit! You should look at your agreement and see if they can charge for that, I bet they can't! I've sent it along to a friend of mine; she's a lawyer in Ottawa, and is also on the board, or whatever, of her condo. She may be able to help!

Sean said...

I forgot to ask... Was the person who hit her driving in the wrong lane? Or was it a mid intersection colision that spun then in to the light pole? I'm surprised no one was seriously hurt in that.