Monday, August 14, 2006

Another week

Can you believe that summer is almost over? How depressing. I wish we'd have 3 day weekends instead of just 2. They seem to go by way too quick. Or maybe it's because I make too many plans on the weekends which keep me busy?

I finally started going again to see my ortherapist. My back is thanking me! I'm going to start going once a month and if I can afford it, go twice a month.

Didn't do too much this weekend. I had my friend who has a painting business on the side, come and paint part of my apartment this past weekend. Most of my apartment will be a beigy type of colour but a few of the walls will have other colours, like my kitchen & bathroom, since they use the same countertop, I picked a pale pear colour. my living room and one hallway wall are a very very pale beige. It is barely visible. I'll post pictures end of this weekend once the rest of the apartment gets painted! I also noticed that the party room & outdoor bbq/lounge/pool area is practically ready! I can't wait! I'll also take some photos of that.

In other news, I'm getting 2 kittens!! YUP! I am going to see them tomorrow but I won't be able to take them home for another few weeks which is perfect b/c the last weekend of this month I am going to Montreal for the weekend and wouldn't want to leave 2 kittens alone in my apartment. I've been reading up on training kittens to not scratch your furniture and how to litter train them. That's what concerned me the most but I've decided that when I'm at work, I'm going to keep the kittens with the litterbox and some pillows to sleep on in the bathroom for the day until they are fully litter trained. That way, if they make a mess, it's easier to clean in the bathroom than on my nice hardwood flooring!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Wow, ME-OW, this was a catty post! Got your claws out today, I see.....heehee

That's about as funny as I can get today.

I sure wish I traveled as much as you, sounds like a blast!