Friday, June 30, 2006

TGIF

Yay, my first friday in my apartment!

I had my friend I grew up with come visit me last night with her younger brother and her fiancé. We had some drinks catching up. All of a sudden there is a knock at my door. It's a girl about my age and she's wondering if she can borrow some toilet paper. Her friend was moving next door to me and he hadn't bought any. I invited her in and quickly showed her around and gave her the TP. Later on, we were chillin' on my balcony and the new neighbour saw us and invited us over. We are the only 2 apartments per floor that have touching balconies. It's kinda neat, I can lean in and say hi to him and vice versa via the balcony.

He had some ppl over drinking and they shared their wine with us. His apartment is TINY omg! my apartment is huge next to his. I felt a bit claustrophobic while I was in there and when I went back to my apartment and my friends and I noticed how much room there was in my pad! holy crap his was waaay too cramped so I feel so much better the way my apartment is set totally much better!

Anyways, I'm really happy that I now have 2 cool ppl on my floor! I'm so going to try to meet everyone on my floor at least!

Here are some updated photos of what my apartment looks like so far. Keep in mind it's nowhere near fully ready! Still some boxes and lots of things missing but just a preview.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks good! unfortunately won't be able to come visit as I am already back home in TO. Fishing trip was amazing, caught well over 100 (not kept obviously). Cheers. JM