Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I think we're alone now...

So I've been living in my new pad for 2 days now! It's pretty exciting but it's going to take me a while to get used to the quietness. So far it's been alright b/c Jimmy has been sleeping over, but i'm sure the first night he doesn't sleep over (which will either be tonight or tomorrow) it will be hard falling asleep in an empty apartment and an empty bed when for the last 3 weeks i've basically been living at his place and sharing his bed.

I need to find my file folder with all my stuff for my apartment cos I can't remember my parking spot number or my locker room number! All the boxes I have left are for my locker room and I'm dying to move them down there but I need to find my apartment info file folder :( I was sure it was at work but it's not! So it's either at Jimmy's place or his car (which he says isn't there) or I left it somewhere at my parents or in my parents car... hrmm :(

I have my internet and my tv set up and I get my phone set up tomorrow morning. I'm going couch shopping sometime next week. I was hoping to go before canada day but I'm not sure if it will be possible, we'll see, maybe I can go with Jimmy tomorrow.

I heard it's going to rain starting tomorrow all the way to sunday how crappy is that?! canada day I guess i'll spend it indoors! oh well :) I think I can see the fireworks from my balcony!!! yay!

OH! news! So I found out who ratted on me the day I worked from home. It wasn't the lady I thought it was, turns out it was my director! what an arsehole! Supposedly, I guess I picked the wrong day to work from home cos noone from my division was in except for the director and the lady I had mentioned I'd work from home. He came in and wondered where everyone was and the lady told them and then he asked where I was and she said "she's working from home" not thinking anything of it but he was pissed and he went and told my boss. My boss didn't really care (we talked about it today) it was my director who threw a fit but my boss told me to not worry that he's been on edge lately. My director is weird, even if I was in, it wouldn't have made a difference! I don't do the kind of work the other ppl do so even if I was in, what the heck did he expet me to do? I don't do accounting and almost everyone in my divsion is an accountant. What a maroon.

1 comment:

Dan Webster said...

Moving into a new place is always so fun!