Thursday, June 29, 2006

Canada day weekend

SSo C-day is just around the corner! Since it lands on a Saturday, we get the Monday off yay!

Shitty thing is that I've been asked if I could work this weekend. That's alright since I said yes. I want the money. Though I think i'm going to take it in time rather than in cash that way I won't get dinged come tax time for it. I'll be on call from Friday night till probably Monday night. I don't mind! I get payed and hopefully if I get called, I get automatically payed for 3 hours even if I just go in for 5 minutes!

The apartment is starting to take nice shape. I still have a lot to do but a lot of it is on hold until Jimmy sleeps over next cos he said he'd lend me his hammer and nails and well, I doubt he's coming over until hopefully Friday so that I can do it then otherwise, I'm going on Friday night to buy a hammer and nails cos i'm sick of waiting!

Some pics of the place
http://613-flavah.ca/apartment/index.htm

No comments: