Thursday, June 15, 2006

Useless news

Since work has been dead today, I had lots of time to think about various things...
  • I move a week from Monday
  • My dvd player broke :(
  • I have to give too much money to my lawyer for my occupancy fees next week
  • I'm glad I got a raise it will help a bit
  • I don't think I'm getting a kitten for the next couple of months cos I'm broke *sniff*
  • I need an ergonomic chair
  • I wonder if I lost any weight from eating more salad & less carbs
  • I need to book a massage but I can't afford it right now
  • I need to fix my bike
  • Why are my legs so damn itchy?
  • I HATE BEING BROKE!
  • I have no idea what I'm doing for canada day...

1 comment:

Mike said...

ha,ha itchy legs :-) I don't know what I'm doing for Canada Day either - ich bin ein Canadian!!!