Friday, June 02, 2006

PDI # 2

So as some of you were aware, I had my second PDI yesterday afternoon.. Basically I went to make sure all the problems that the builder and I found at the first one, had been fixed. They were cleaning my balcony when I arrived and this time I took some photos of the view! I also snapped some of my closet organizer they had built for me.

My model came with a den but I had them not build me the den and build me a pantry instead. Probably one of the best decisions I've ever made! The builder showed me an apartment, same model as mine but who had kept the den and with no pantry. AWFUL! no room! claustrophobic! I'm sooo happy I opted out for the den! The builder told me i'm one of the only ones who opted out of the den and the only one who has a pantry!!!

The gym, pool & party room still weren't ready and probably won't be until end of June so no pictures yet sorry!

I'm really happy with my view I think I'll be able to see the fireworks! :D

I can't beleive there are only about 3 weeks left before I move out OMG! I never could have imaged that time would fly this quick!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! I'm jealous - my new place will be nothing like yours lol (I'll have a pretty nice view, though). I'll have to try to get some pictures online myself... Keep up the daily links-they're fun! :-)

Sean said...

Yeah, that is a seriously awesome apartment.