Monday, June 05, 2006

Pet peeve of the day

Why must ppl go on and on about their kids? Do I really care? NO!! No offence ppl but once in a while yea tell me about something your kids did but must you seriously tell me every single freakin thing they do?

This lady at my work every day she has a different story about her kids. Today it's all about how her daughter had a bake sale over the weekend to raise money for a school trip. She went on and on about what she was selling and how much she sold and who she sold to. Do I care? How is that interesting??

Anyhoo. I just had to get that off my chest! :) The day looks gorgeous out there, i'm just getting annoyed how all the nice days fall on weekdays and all the crappy days land on weekends. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? What was the point of opening our pool if we're not going to use it? *sigh*

I had a relaxing weekend. Friday a high school friend slept over and Saturday I went shopping for decorations for my new pad. Sunday I played computer games and watched movies taped on my PVR and slept at Jimmy's. This weekend Jimmy and I are heading to a friend's cottage overnight. Can't wait!

No comments: