Thursday, June 22, 2006

T -3

Today is a definitive scorcher! Normally I'm sheltered from the heat by the a/c either at home or at the office but I don't know what the heck is going on with the a/c at work it's brutal in here! Stupid me wore pants and 3 quarter length sleeves i'm dying on heat. We were warned when we moved to this location in March that in the summer we'd be super hot in our offices and in the winter we'd be freezing to the point where some of us would be wearing gloves while working! I so need a fan, I think I'm going to buy a cheap small fan to circulate the air it's really stuffy in here.

So I'm going this afternoon to hand over my bank draft to my lawyer and give all my post dated cheques *sigh* I hate handing over so much money!!!! I think it's finally sinking in that I move in 3 days!!

I also won a contest this morning! On a local tv show!! I only entered yesterday and I already got a call back. I love it! This is what I won:
The prize for Wednesday, June 21 (Day 3) of the contest consists of one (1) weekend stay for two (2) at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel. Rooms subject to availability. Certain blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. It is the winner's and the winner's guest's responsibility to provide for any additional expenses not expressly included in the Day 3 prize as described herein, including, but not limited to, gratuities, in-room movies, taxis, return transportation between the winner’s home and the hotel. Expires June 1, 2007. Two (2) tickets to one of three (3) select Summer Music Concerts at the National Arts Centre, Ottawa. Reservations required and must be made before July 1, 2006. Concert dates are July 4, July 6 and July 11. Two (2) passes to Scarlett's Dinner Theatre in the Velvet Room. Reservations required. Alcoholic beverages and gratuities not included. Not valid between November 15, 2006 to December 31, 2006. Expires June 6, 2007. One (1) gift certificate valued at $50.00 from Rideau Centre and one (1) family admission (two (2) adults, two (2) children) to Upper Canada Village Heritage Park. All prizes must be used by the dates indicated or the winner must forfeit the prize. Approximate retail value of the Day 8 prize is $350.00 Cdn.

Can you believe my luck? I'm entering Jimmy and my parents so they have a chance as well.

Oh I also found another site where you can submit your blog!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow - now THAT'S a contest worth winning! :-) The Upper Canada Village looks like a blast...isn't it odd that you won a free hotel stay at the same time you're getting your new place?

Anonymous said...

Your webcam is teh sexay.