Monday, June 19, 2006

T - 6 days

A week from today I'll be stressed beyond belief moving!!! WOW. I can't wait.

I think that July is going to be a good month. Heck, this summer is going to be a great month for me. I move into my new pad, Jimmy and I celebrate 1 yr end of July, I'm going to Halifax (again) for 1 week, I got a raise at work and I'm getting my very first kitten!!

If anyone in Ottawa knows of someone who has kittens up for grabs please don't hesitate to send me their email!

I'm so glad that summer is finally here, I spent all weekend by my pool and now FINALLY have some colour to be proud of.

Jimmy has invited a friend and his gf over for dinner tonight and I'm so nervous cos I've never cooked for complete strangers before! EEK! I know what I'm cooking thankfully but it's still nerveracking. I hope they aren't picky eaters cos I'm going all out :)

No comments: