Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Word of Mouth

So I recently joined an online community called BzzAgent.com.

I originally heard about this site one day while browsing amazon.ca for reviews on a book I wanted to purchase. A girl mentioned the site and I figured I'd check out what it was all about. It's a pretty simple concept. You join for free and basically, you choose from different marketing campaigns available. These campaigns are advertising products. They mail you samples, you test them out and drop name the whole time to whomever will listen and then you come back to the site and you fill out a report online describing in detail who you "bzzed" and how it all went down.

I'll use me as an example. When I joined, there were only a couple of open campaigns. One of them was the Hellmann's Real Mayo campaign. So I joined and 3 weeks later, I received 2 full size bottles of 2 diff types of Mayo from them. I use the products as I wish, while name dropping when I'm around other ppl and then report back to the site. It's awesome and suuper easy! I've already discussed the product at work while using it and at a potluck dinner party b/c I used the product in my meal.

Give it a shot! Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Sean said...

I signed up. I want free stuff! :) Seems pretty interesting too.