Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Melrose Place

My parents took Jimmy and I out for some super yummy mandarin food! I have leftovers for today's lunch woohoo!

After coming home, I was about to go shower and get ready to just relax at home with Jimmy watching LAST COMIC STANDING when there was a knock at my door. It was Mike, one of my neighbours. He was having a wine & cheese at his place with a bunch of ppl from the building. So Jimmy and I headed over there.

I ended up meeting 3 cool chicks who all live on the 7th floor and one guy who lives on the 4th floor. We were there till around 12:30am! I'm a bit tired today! But it was well worth it. We all traded numbers and now I have ppl to go visit when I'm bored at home! Mike and I had discussed organising wine & cheeses a few times a month. I'll talk to him about organizing one in my pad after my return from Halifax.

I can't believe I leave for Halifax on Friday night! wow. I can't find my freakin suitcase so I'm going to have to go to my parents to borrow one of theirs. I'll be bringing my laptop though I don't know if i'll get decent connection we'll see!

Tonight, my friend Kate is coming over for dinner and then we'll watch SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE and tomorrow Jimmy comes over, he's helping me pack and we'll just chill out.

No comments: