Thursday, July 06, 2006

High School Reunion

Awesome!

I received an email last night from a high school friend letting me know that our high school reunion is in Oct. I can't wait! I'm dying to go see what everyone that I haven't talked to since high school is up to these days. Compare life stories, brag and what not lol. I hope not everyone is married with kids I'll feel like the odd one out!

This weekend went by too damn quick. Probably had to do with the fact that I got stuck working on Canada Day :( Thankfully I got overtime pay for it and I'm going to bank it as time off so that I have more vacation. Especially since my granny from Peru is visiting next month and one of my close guy friends is moving back from the Netherlands! We'll want to spend lots of time together I'm sure. He is dying to see my new pad!

Speaking of which, it's looking soo much nicer! Jimmy gave me a bunch of photo frames and I printed a bunch of photos enlarged at loblaws 2 days ago and picked them up last night. The apartment is really starting to feel like a home! I can't wait to get my couch and get all my decorations up in the next week or so. Then I'll take some much needed updated photos of the place for you guys.

No comments: