Thursday, July 13, 2006

The heat is on

Last night it was chilly so I turned my a/c off and slept wonderfully. Today, I decide to go for a walk with a co worker after left and we almost melt! WTF!!

Thank god I turned my a/c back on before heading to work! It's soooo muggy outside I feel for those with no a/c! urgghh!

So I was right about the contest on the Comedy Network! They called me back today and they are mailing out my 12-in-1 remote (lol) end of next week. Can't wait though I know I won't be using it at my place I'll probably give it to Jimmy to use in his basement he's got already about 6 remotes it's brutal! Supposedly this remote thingy from Sony is worth about 150 buckaroos sweeeeeeet!

I ordered some more enlargements through loblaws so I'm going to pick them up after work today.

I CAN'T STOP YAWNING

1 comment:

Sean said...

I have no A/C!!! They were changing the efficiency standards when we bought the house so their supplier wouldn't let us have one! IT'S HOT!!1