Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Blues

I'm so not a fan of Monday mornings!

I just checked my bank account. I'm sooo broke! I haven't been this low on money since I was 21 when I moved into my first apartment. I should have listened to my mom. I spent way too much money getting things for my apartment too quickly!. That's it. I ain't getting anything else for it until at least next month. *cries* oh well.

So I bought a couch this past weekend and I got a line of credit with one of my banks. I'm going to set it up tonight for online banking cos I'm going to pay off my entire AMEX bill. That will be one less thing to worry about. Next month I think I'll pay off my mastercard and then i'll only have to make one payment with waaay less interest to my line of credit HALLELLUIA (however you spell that!)

I also found out that I may have possibly one another contest this one on the Comedy Network site. I think it's just 2 tickets to see the movie CLICK! though I'm not sure, I enter so many contest I just can't keep track of them all lol. I am going to call the lady back cos I'm supposed to answer a bunch of questions. I hope it's not math and if it is, I'm going to keep my calculator handy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you for getting your credit and debt under control, flav! i admire you for that! have a fantastic monday! *fazed representin'
-simpleclosure

Mike said...

Well, I have to give you credit on your ability to win contests! Seems like I spend as much time trying to win things as you do actually winning...