Sunday, July 16, 2006

LUSH

Yes. I am still a lush. I sometimes go through dry spells but today is definitely not one of them!

I'm getting ready to head to the Bluesfest and catch KC & The Sunshine Band in concert!!!!! omg I can't wait! I was hoping 2 of my girlfriends were coming over to drink with me but they both cancelled. So in the meantime, I'm drinking for 3 and waiting for the girl who lives across the hall to get home from Toronto (she called she's almost home) so we can meet up and continue drinking the rest of this alcohol together before walking to the concert together (we're about not even 10 mins away walking) We already told ppl we're hosting an after party at both of our places combined LOL we've also kind of warned the ppl on our floor. Luckily most of them are pretty cool and want to join in the festivities yeehaaaaw!

I'm getting drunk and I think tonight I'll have lots of interesting photos!

Looking forward keep you guys updated!

I'll make sure to take photos of KC and his band

tootles!

No comments: