Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Alcohol is evil!

Because Jimmy barely ever drinks and I am with him most of my time, I don't really drink as much anymore. Which is good. But, I had bought tickets to go see KC & The Sunshine Band at bluesfest on Sunday night and I was going with a bunch of girlfriends.

DISASTER! I don't know about them, but I got pretty licked! It crept up soo easily on me!! I didn't see it coming! After the concert, we all went back to my pad for an after party.

I plan on never getting drunk in my apartment ever again. One of my friends, dropped one of my photo frames and it broke all over the place, then she spilled her wine all over my computer table (thank god my comp wasn't hit) and sprayed part of my wall with wine. I couldn't get the freakin stains off so now I'm goingto have to paint over it *sigh* My floor was a complete mess. I spent all of Monday soothing the worst hangover known to man and cleaning up the mess from the night before. For my housewarming, I'm not having more than 2 drinks. I need to stay on top of things to make sure nothing gets wrecked. One of my blinds won't open either I don't know wtf is wrong with it. grrr.

On a happier note, they came yesterday morning to fix my wall :D yay! It's not fully ready yet though, they painted what they could and now part of it is still wet with cement so they are supposed to come back sometime today to finish up the job. It better be done by the time I get home from work!

I'm going out for dinner with my parents and Jim tonight. OMG! we leave for Halifax on Friday night!!!!!

No comments: