Friday, September 29, 2006

Whose Line is it Anyways - Tour

I went to the "Whose Line is it Anyways" Comedy Tour last night with Jimmy. It had 2 of the main guys from the show doing routines for 2.5 hours. Colin and I forget the other guy's name.. something Sherwood. HILARIOUS! They always call up ppl from the audience to participate and Jimmy & I got picked. We had to make the sound effects to them. They had a skit lined up and we each had to do the sounds for each person. The problem was that the speakers were facing the audience so we couldn't make out every single thing they were saying so we kept screwing up! At one point, my guy was trying to yell to this guy in a burning building I guess to tell him he was going to get help, but I didn't hear that so I thought he was just yelling out to a friend. So I kept saying "HEEEEEEEY" everytime he cupped his hands around his mouth as if he was screaming. Jimmy did really well, he made the audience crack up a lot. Which doesn't surprise me, he's a comic at heart.

I just got another email from a friend who saw me in on stage heheh cool!!

No comments: