Monday, September 18, 2006

Stress

My boss has been gone for 2 weeks. Normally, it's a time to rejoice but this week, has been hell on earth! It's been soo busy at work and I've been trying to balance both taking care of the IT job I normally do, plus dealing with communication department directly aaaaaaaaaah. IT and Comm just don't mix that's for sure!

Anyhoo, I'm hoping I don't have to work overtime tonight cos I made a gym date with a friend. I had to cancel on her twice last week cos I got stuck at work till 630pm which isn't THAT late but it's late enough that I can't make it to the gym :( I seriously cannot wait until the gym in my building is up and running! They said end of this month so one more week hopefully!

My friend Mel called me on Friday night, she's been living in England for the past few yrs and we've been in contact via email/msn the whole time. But seeing her in person since not seeing her ever since we were teenagers has been awesome! Cool thing is, she's staying at her mom's place who lives kind of close to Jimmy's house so super convenient! I'm going to call her tonight to see if she wants to come over tonight or tomorrow for a sleepover since I don't have to rise until later cos I'm getting things fixed in my pad and I need to be there to supervise :)

No comments: