Thursday, September 21, 2006

Retroactive pay!


YAY! I got my retroactive pay from the 2 past years this week! lalalalala!

It was a lot of cash and it makes me a very happy person. It couldn't have arrived at a better time. I had recently bought our tickets to Peru (Jimmy is going to pay me back for his flight soon) and I was worried I'd be in the hole, but alas, I received this huge amount of cash and it's actually just a bit over what our total tickets were combined YAY! So it's as if I got the tix for free.

My kittens are getting sog so quickly!! To think I got them the day they turned 8 weeks old and now they are going to be 3 months old on Monday! I've taken some more photos of them so you can see them growing.

I'm going to my friend's Pampered Chef event this weekend. She booked it through my event which means I'll get discounts at her event because of it! I can't wait the girl picked as a theme "Chocolate". Though I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, I think I'll still have fun especially cos she's making chocolate martinis which I've never had and look forward to trying. I'm also going to most likely order some stuff, partly because i get a discount and partly because I want her to get freebies, she bought stuff at my event so I'll buy some at hers naturally.

I think I'll book another pampered chef event sometime this winter and host it at Jimmy's so that I won't have to deny ppl from showing up. By then also there will be more themes for me to choose from. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Your kitties are adorable.