Friday, September 15, 2006

TGIF

Another weekend is about to roll in, thank god!

I can't get over how quickly this past summer zipped by and how close the winter is . How depressing. Back to hybernation for me that's for sure!!

The kitties are getting so big! They will be 11 weeks old on Monday wow. They've become very people oriented. Very friendly. I seriously cannot wait until I can get their claws fixed. I'm still not sure if I'm getting them declawed or keeping them with the "soft paws" deal. I want to get them the soft paws for now but unfortunately, they don't offer soft paws for kittens under 4-5 months old DAMNIT!. So I'll just have to keep going to the pet store to have their nails clipped every 2 weeks. I'm also thinking of getting a much larger scratching post/play area for them. The one they have is too small for them. I should have invested in one with at least 2 levels that way they would have more areas to play on. I notice they enjoy being up high at my eyesight level.

I've had to start leaving my bedroom door closed because, even though I don't mind them playing in my bedroom (especially sitting by my floor-to-ceiling windows and ppl watching, they figured out a way to get inside my boxspring by ripping open a small hole. I don't want them in there for fear they will hurt themselves. Plus Simba got stuck in there and was meowing like crazy cos the stupid cat couldn't figure out how to get out hahah. Dumb cat! So I'm going to be bringing home some industrial tape to tape up all the loose ends on the boxspring. Jimmy and I are throwing out that boxspring when we move in together anyways cos it's old!

Last weekend I finally went out to a club with Jimmy and some friends. It had been MONTHS since I'd been out. I really enjoyed it. But Jimmy and I drank way too much and we suffered for it all of Saturday we were bed-ridden LOL

This weekend, I'm having a friend and his fiancée over for a couple of drinks (to Jimmy's since I"m staying there all weekend) and it's Jimmy's nephew's bday on Sat so we're going to his sister's place all day and at night we're heading to my work friend's bday thingy at her apartment. Sunday I'd like to get as much of my errands out of the way as possible.

Oh yea! We bought our Peru tickets! I can't wait! We leave Jan 10 - Jan 25 yay!!!

So look for updates on here :P

No comments: