Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anniversary

So this weekend we get to finally celebrate a bit of our long overdue anniversary. We're going to the Velvet Room on Saturday night for a murder mystery dinner theatre. Should be lots of fun! It will be free too cos of the contest I won earlie this summer for 2 dinners inclusive. We'll use up the hotel vouchers probably the weekend of my bday which is a long weekend. I took a cute photo of Jimmy napping with the kitties.


Simba has been using the litterbox more now thank god. I've been rewarding him with treats everytime he does. This weekend I'm going to go buy them a scratching post b/c they are starting to scratch my couch a lot more these days and I have to get them to stay away from that. They're also playing a lot more around my computer which I do not like, so I'll be also buying this spray stuff or sticky stuff that cats do not enjoy and putting it around areas I prefer them to not play around for safety reasons. I think I'll also buy some kitty shampoo and give them their first bath in a couple of weeks. I want my kitties to be used to water :)

No comments: