Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm going to my lawyer's today to hand over the remainder costs I need to pay (lawyer fees, land transfer tax, etc) it's the last big bunch thankfully. After this, finally I'll be paying into my mortgage!!! Before that I was just paying "rent" to the builder until the building was registered.

I went shopping for more goodies for my apartment on Sat and Jimmy and I finally put up more photos up on the wall. I'm out of frames so I'm going to wait until later this week when we put up my shelves and my mirror and then I'll see how much room I have left and go buy more frames and get my remainding photos printed. I've got tons of wall space in my bedroom so I may as well use that up. I'd also like to get a wall clock, I asked for one for my bday so I hope I get one and a funky one for that!


My bday is a week from tomorrow lalala!

No comments: