Saturday, November 04, 2006

:: winter ::

Winter is fast approaching and that means I go back to hibernating!! God I hate winter!! It's so cold and depressing outside. I normally try to avoid going out to events and only enjoy going from point A to point B via car and nowhere else. I think this weekend just proved it.

The wine and food show is this weekend and I really wanted to go and I didn't find out when it was until a few days ago and by then it was too late :( I have noone to go with and plus it's going to be packed oh well!! Next time it comes to town, I won't be living in the market so I probably won't even bother.

So I just found out that my friend across the hall from me is moving in with her bf on Dec 1st and her apartment has been rented out to my neighbour!!! cool for him easy move and to top it off, she's leaving it furnished for him! he's really happy cos he won't have to buy any furiture, just a TV. I hope it's that's easy for me to find someone to rent mine out next year!!

No comments: