Friday, November 17, 2006

The big day

Today is my laser eye surgery appointment. I AM FREAKING OUT!!

It's 11am and by 1230pm I'll already be at the clinic, swallowing my valium in hopes of it really calming me down. I've already had a few instances where I've wanted to bail out. Picking up the phone and trying to dial the clinic. But I know that deep down inside, this is the best decision I've had to amke and from what everyone has told me, you don't feel a thing and it's over before you know it's begun and you will be thankful you went through with it. Everyone I know who had it done says they would do it all again in a heartbeat.

So, wish me luck and once I'm able to go onthe comp again, I'll update you guys on how it went.


This is a photo of the difference between PRK & LASIK surgery.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope it goes well :)
-Def

Sean said...

How did it go?!? Can you see through walls now?!