Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kitties!

They are growing soo quickly! I can barely remember how small they were when I first brought them home. What sucks is that my slave hdd died and so I've lost most of the photos I took of them when I first got them. I'll have to check my old blog entries for the photos *sniff sniff*

They turned 5 months old on Nov 21!! Next month they will be at the right age for me to get them fixed but Jimmy and I have decided to wait to get them fixed until after our trip to Peru so that's going to be one of the first things I get done upon my return.



I still can't believe I'll be in Peru 2 months from now woohoo! I need to start getting tanning sessions cos I'm as white as a ghost and well, I really don't want to show up that white there b/c that will just be invitation to get burnt in the first few days at the beach. Jimmy finally received his first ever passport in the mail on Tuesday. I'm soo happy now he can officially go anywhere in the world!

My eyes are improving day by day. The only downfall is that I work on a computer all day so I have to continously stare at the screen and well, my vision hasn't completely improved for reading or viewing on a computer screen. Each eye right now sees completely different, though they aren't far apart in vision I can tell the difference whenever I cover one eye with my hand. My left is slightly lagging behind my right in getting 20/20 vision. It makes for working pretty difficult and tiring. The medicated eye drops I have to use until next Tuesday are pretty gooey. I have to put them in 4 times a day and the last time (at bedtime) makes my eyes sticky in the morning. I have to get up a few mins earlier to clear my eyelashes of the gook. Luckily (hopefully) it's just for until Tuesday when I pressume they will tell me to stop taking all meds though we'll see!


2 comments:

Dan Webster said...

KITTY!!

Justin said...

Hmm!! kitties grow very fast...Maple grew so fast from the time we brought her...hehe
You can check out her pic in my adorable kitties. I hope u'll like her...

God bless
bye.