Sunday, November 26, 2006

One week later

I'm seeing better and better each day. Though recovery for reading both books and on the computer screen are still delayed in healing. I'm still having problems. Everything else seems fine. I go on Tuesday afternoon to find out what my vision is at. I think I'm around 20/30 or a bit better, I hope!!

I did barely anything this weekend. Rented the entire first season of Six Feet Under. I'm going to have to now get the other seasons. My friend also lent me Grey's Anatomy season 1 & 2 so I've basically been watching that all weekend.

I was supposed to start my xmas shopping today but I didn't even bother changing out of my jammies. I'm going to be in Orleans the next 2 weekends so I think I'll just do it then. I have to do it at least sometime next weekend!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey, thanks for checking the post!!
I hope you are doing well now...n hey, start shopping when you feel well....even I 've not started shopping for christmas till now..

happy christmas in advance!!!!

take care
bye.