Monday, November 13, 2006

Focus Eye Centre II

I went in to get my mapping of my eyes this morning. I still can't believe that by this time next week, I'll be glasses/contacts lens free!! It seems like a total dream. I'm extremely nervous about the procedure still but looking fwd to not using any aids to see :D

Today is municipal elections in Ottawa, so fellow Ottawans, please don't forget to take a moment out of your busy schedules to vote!!!

We also have the board of directors voting for my condo. I had nominated myself as a candidate but as we got closer to the voting day, I removed myself from the candidate list. I was up against 16 other ppl, some included school board members and even doctors. I just lost all confidence, what do I have to offer? :( Plus, I'm planning on moving out hopefully in March into Jimmy's house and renting out my place, so if I'm not here 24/7 what's the point of being a member of the board of directors?

Sooo if you know someone who may be interested in living in the market let me know! :)

1 comment:

Sean said...

I went and voted. Aside from my parents and Christine I don't knw anyone else that went and that upsets me.