Thursday, November 02, 2006

:(

I think my desktop PC is dead. I went to turn it on 2 days ago and I got a black screen with the words "Press any key to reboot", I'd reboot and get the same screen. I shut her off. When I turned her back on later that day, I would get the boot screen then it would revert to the screen where you choose how to load up windows, either in safe mode or regular mode. I tried both options and they both just would load up the boot screen then revert back to this original screen.

I think my CPU is donzo. *sigh* It's about time, I haven't upgraded my CPU, MOBO nor HDD since 2004. It's lasted me 2 yrs of ups and downs. Jimmy is coming over tonight to try to fix it. If we can't, I'm going shopping this weekend for new parts. How sad.

1 comment:

Dan Webster said...

Ah well....... when my desktop dies, I'm buying a laptop; maybe a Mac!