Thursday, October 19, 2006

Updated pics of apartment


I've been way overdue to update everyone with photos of my pad. Jimmy helped me put up some more photo frames all over and I bought a few more decorations including new shelving units and a neat panel display which we haven't put up yet. It's from Beddingtons and you put it behind your bed to make it look like a bed frame it's really cool! Hopefully I can get it up sometime this weekend before showing off my place to new ppl while hosting my bday party. But we'll see.

Work has been busy which is good. I've been doing enough overtime that I've taken it in time and will be going to Toronto for a weekend end of Nov so I'm taking off the Friday and taking the train down with the overtime I accumulated. Woohoo! :)

I weighed myself the other day and I've lost a few pounds I'm soo excited! I guess cutting down on my food intake, working out more often and taking those energy pills Jimmy told me about really are helping!

I taped the movie DOOM on my PVR last week. I haven't had time to watch it, I'll probably watch it tonight. I wonder if it's any good. Probably not. It will never live up to the game I'm sure!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Nice!

... hey... I just realized you don't link to me anymore... I'm hurt.