Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halloween

So I'm having a Halloween themed bday party on the 21st. Jimmy's already got his costume. I haven't narrowed it down but this weekend I'm going to make my final decision. That's what I'm dedicating myself to doing on Saturday. Buying all the decorations/food for the party and finally choosing a costume. I've got some ideas ranging from THE MONA LISA to PUNKY BREWSTER. I'll have to see. I wanted to buy a cool costume but really there isn't a lot of time left for delivery so I scratched that idea off. So I'll just make my costume as best I can!

My parents and my brother and his gf came over for pizza on my bday. Jimmy had to work in the army so he came over later that night. I got a really really nice martini set and a wine decanter with a holder and everything! Some candles and new ice trays. Jimmy also gave me gorgeous roses yesterday aww :) My division is taking me out for lunch tomorrow to KHAO THAI in the market yum!!!

Some old high school friends are coming over tonight b/c they haven't seen my apartment nor my kittens and I told them I have some hilarious old school videos from when we were 16 to show them!! We're going to have soo much fun! Jimmy is gone with the army this weekend so I've got things planned for myself ranging from going salsa dancing on Friday with some friends, to going to a housewarming on Saturday and my mom taking me bday clothes shopping on Sunday.

I talked to my dad yesterday, he just bought a 3 bedroom apartment can't wait to see it when we go down. My brother also just bought a townhome with his gf! They were told move-in date is sometime in Aug. They will be walking distance from where Jimmy and I will be. AWESOME!

No comments: