Monday, October 30, 2006

The Common Cold

I hate having a cold! I wish there was some magical pill I could take and it would make the darn cold go away. No matter what kind of meds I take it doesn't do anything! Though I've heard great things about this COLD FX (sp?) has anyone taken it before?? I'm considering taking it if it really does work wonders.

I spent all weekend at Jimmy's catching up on the entire third season of The O.C. I was never really into that show until just a few weeks ago when I was bored on a weekend and went to the video store and couldn't find anything decent to rent so I ventured over to the TV SERIES section and decided to give this show a go. Everyone had been telling me how good it was. I'm hooked now! Season 4 begins on Nov 4 or 8th I believe. Can't wait! haha. I'm trying to figure out which should be the next show I should get into. I'm thinking of either, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under or Nip/Tuck. Any suggestions?

No comments: