Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Car crash

I had my annual physical yesterday afternoon. Since my doctor recently moved from Orleans to Kanata, both my mom and I did not want to switch docs since it's close to impossible to find a decent doc these days, so we continued with her. We made our appointments half an hour apart so we'd be able to commute together. We were done by 2pm and on route back to work.

Little did we know, there had been a 10 car collision on the eastbound highway!! It was brutal! Bumper to bumper. It took us literally 45 mins to pass one exit and make it to the next. Since we were in the farthest right lane and it was bumper to bumper, there was no way in hell we would have been able to switch lanes to exit. We would have had to somehow squeeze through 2 other lanes on the left before reaching the exit.

I didn't get into work until a bit past 4 pm!!!

This is what I found concerning the crash.
http://www.cfra.com/headlines/index.asp?cat=1&nid=43675

No comments: