Sunday, October 22, 2006

Party Crashers

My party was a complete success though while I was showing my apartment to some friends, a group of 4 or 5 chicks who I have no idea were, showed up at my party uninvited. They knew some ppl there and not even once did they come over to say hi. Let me tell you, it took A LOT to control myself from going over and saying "please get out of my party". So I had the friends of mine who knew them tell them personably. I found out who invited them and let's just say, I'm really not impressed with that person and have lost all rspect for them. Not only for inviting those ppl without consulting me, but they didn't bother to show nor call and invited 2 other ppl at the beginning and I specifically said DON'T INVITE ANYONE ELSE WITHOUT MY CONSULT FIRST. I'm a nice person, but if you're going to be stupid enough to test my patience....

No comments: