Sunday, May 28, 2006

Winding down

So the weekend is now done. boo :(

Since last summer, I've noticed that my weekends haven't been as hectic and party filled as they used to be. I'm going to assume it's my age finally kicking in *eek*. I don't really mind, it's kinda nice. I stayed home Friday and packed a lot! I'm so impressed 5 boxes all packed up! Saturday I helped my parents open the pool for this season (it's looking beautiful! though the water is still quite chilly) and then I went shopping for a bday present for a girlfriend. That night we went to dinner at the Merlot (the rotating restaurant on top of the Marriott hotel on the 29th floor) awesome awesome view!! there were 12 of us it was quite fun. Some of us went out for some drinks to a hiphop lounge after, I went along since I was the DD for the night. I didn't get to go to bed until 330am, it's been so long since I've done that and slept in till almost 10 *gasp* it was nice :)

Then I lounged all day watching the rest of Laguna Beach season 2 marathon and went to buy some books at chapters.

I just finished reading "Something Borrowed" by Emily Giffin. Highly recommend it as a great chick book! If you read the shopaholic series, you'll love this one! So now i'm on to her second book the continuation of that one called "Something Blue".

I was bored earlier today and searched some blogs and came across this funny blog from a pigeon's perspective. I also found chewbacca's blog which is even more amusing.

Link of the day - YUCK!

2 comments:

Mike said...

blech...those pictures were gross! I bet they were photoshopped though - no way a woman's body could be made to look that disgusting lol... I'll definitely go check out the pigeon website again, very funny. Have a good week Jimena!!!

:-)

Sean said...

I saw this show called She hulk... or something to that effect. The top prize a female body builder can win was something like $10,000 for the Mrs. Olympia contest... Anyways, she spent a whole year training and to pay to live she had an x-rated site. Then she didn't even win... The benefits don't seem to make it worthwhile for women. The men get all gigantic and can win $100,000. The men and women at that level of bodybuilding all look the same. They should all be in the same contest.

Interesting... I totally focused on the most meningless part of your post...