Friday, May 19, 2006

Blast from the past

I'm creating this post to cross link to my friend Dan. I've also added his blog to my list of blogs on the side.

HI DAN!

I haven't seen Dan in yrs but yet we still managed to stay in contact thanks to technology. It's quite the funny story how we ended up meeting actually. Dan do you remember?? :)

I was in college, taking boring C++ course. The girl next to me was super bored and we ended up bonding that class. She had recently joined the ICQ network (omg omg remember ICQ? haha) and she wanted to meet new ppl so she was browing the ICQ network and came across Dan's profile. She thought he was cute and dared me to message him and add him to my list. I thought ah what the heck we have nothing else to do. LOL so I did. I can't even remember how we ended up talking but it turns out that an old friend of mine put him on her list too and they went both to Carleton U and ended up meeting in person before I even had met him! Go figure!!

We all hung out a few times it was fun! Dan even introduced me to this guy who I ended up dating for a couple of months. I still can't believe he's married now Dan! wtf! lol

Ah technology!

LONG LIVE ICQ!

No comments: