Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogs Canada

So I've been trying to figure out ways to increase traffic to my blog and I did some searching and came across this awesome canadian blogging site!! The crappy thing is, the submit option isn't available for the time being as they do upgrades so check back often! I did some more digging and found a list of other blogging sites where you can add your blog for free click here.

Links of the day

HOWTO: convert a teddy bear into a remote control?

Can someone please explain how the heck THIS happened??

I AM OFFICIALLY DISTURBED FOR LIFE

Then & Now: Celebrities and their looks

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your digging and searching is much appreciated - what a helpful post! :-) Now I'll have to come up with some way to make my own blog sound interesting so I can submit it.....