Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Updates many updates!

So I haven't posted in 7 days, sorry guys, had nothing much to say till now. Well, I recently received remote access to use from home!!!! I love it! This is going to be so great for the days that I take holidays or call in sick and there is something urgent, I can just log on from home and access my files and transfer them back and forth to the server this is wonderful news, you have no idea. I am tired of having to email my boss or get her to call me while I'm on vacation or sick b/c she needs something done that the person replacing me can't do.

I also went to my first PDI (pre-delivery inspection) of my condo. I'm so happy it's looking wonderful. It's as small as I expected. The bedroom will only be able to fit my queen size bed and that's about it. That's alright, I don't have much else to put in there anyways cos I'm going to keep my computer in my living room/dining area since it will double as my stereo system :) My view is awesome! My windows in the living room and in my bedroom are floor to ceiling woohoo! I'm pretty excited. Less than a month guys!! I also met the girl who will be living across the hall from me. She's a friend of a friend's so I'm really excited it will be like Melrose Place! We're going on a quest to meet everyone on our floor and make more friends. We are all moving in the same week anyways. I'm including some photos so you can get a glimpse of my new pad. I go for my second PDI on June 1st. I'll make sure to take more photos since it was my bf taking these photos and he missed a few places (like the balcony view!!).








I went to a friend's wedding this past weekend, it was fun a small intimate affair. Everytime I go to a wedding, I get anxious for mine to arrive but at this rate who knows! I just find weddings in general super exciting and emotional. Can't wait for mine ;)

The last news is that my mom's oldest sister who lives in Peru is coming to visit her son (my cousin) and grandkids who live in Toronto for 3 weeks and they are all driving up along with my other aunt who lives in Toronto to stay with our family here for the May 2-4 weekend. It's gonna be pretty hectic I'm sure! Plus it's the first time that Kelly (my bro's gf) and Jimmy meet another member of my family who doesn't live in Canada. It will help them when they come with us to Peru in Jan they will already know someone at least.

I just did a fun little quiz :)

Your Slanguage Profile

Canadian Slang: 75%
New England Slang: 50%
British Slang: 25%
Prison Slang: 25%
Southern Slang: 25%
Victorian Slang: 25%
Aussie Slang: 0%

2 comments:

Mike said...

lol "it will be like Melrose Place." Sounds like you're going to have fun in your new digs...I'll be moving myself (down to Nashville, Tennessee) next week so hopefuly I'll find a nice little place myself. :-) I won't be moving my pc until I get my place set up, so if you don't hear anything from me it's only because I'm going to be offline for a little while. Enjoy that remote access!!!

Wesa said...

Exciting!