Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday Blues

What a looong day! I'm done pretty much all my work and I have nothing to do. I think I've surfed the entire internet at this point!!

So remember how I won the gift card from the radio station for staples? Well, I went this weekend and bought myself an LCD monitor!! yay It was on sale so I ended up only paying about 180$ in the difference. It's a ViewSonic VA1912wb Widescreen LCD (19 inch widescreen black in colour)


I'm super happy with my purchase and to top it off, it matches my black mouse, black webcam and black tower! All I gotta do is upgrade my keyboard to be black and I'll be set.

A week from today I go in for my PDI (pre delivery inspection) I'll make sure to post photos!! I can't wait.

1 comment:

Mike said...

YAY, A NEW TOY!!! lol Hi Jimena - If u want me to I can put a link
to your page on my blog and my websites. I've been offline myself for about 6 months,
so all of my online friends "unlinked" me, but I'll get them back so u
could get quite a few hits that way (I was getting between like 30 -
200 a day when I had links all over the place...). Just let me know. And
I have to ask, is the pic of the girl crying on the curb you??? Talk
later, Mike